August 12, 2013, Alexandria, Va. –SBN (ASTA Small Business Network) is proud to announce the association is continuing to provide access to health insurance in addition to a variety other of insurance programs for their members. Partnering with WorldWide Insurance Services, Inc. SBN is able to provide the most comprehensive benefits program available to association members in the US.
Benefits are available to all SBN members, their employees, and their families. The program is designed to provide access to affordable health insurance and other benefits, much like those that are enjoyed by employees of the largest corporations.
This valuable four component program from WorldWide Insurance Services, Inc. includes:
- Health Insurance – Personal plans for individuals and families, business or group plans for two and up. Brand name coverage from companies like Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, HealthNet, Humana, Kaiser Permanente, UnitedHealthcare, and others. Included in this program are PPO’s, HSA’s, HMO’s, and limited benefit medical indemnity plans.
- Drug Savings Card - Members of SBN can also download a FREE, pre-activated prescription drug savings card which can save members up to 75% on prescription medications for the association’s member, their families, and their pets at pharmacies throughout the country.
- A Healthier U - FREE resources – A resource center with information about prevention, exercise, nutrition, and management of chronic medical conditions. Online health risk assessments, resources for the uninsured and underinsured and much more. Plus, up to the minute news about healthcare reform and its impact on SBN members.
- Bonus Benefits - A full complement of dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident plans, many of which are discounted for SBN members. In addition, we have enhanced the program with discounted benefits from:
- LifeLock ID theft protection
- Healthy Paws pet health insurance
- TechGuardianUSA computer protection
- Legal Care Direct legal plans for families and businesses
SBN is entering its third year of providing Insurance support to the SBN member advisors. The company initially launched this benefit program in 2011.
“SBN believes in the full support of the independent travel consultant this includes providing health care benefit options through WorldWide Insurance Services” said Ann van Leeuwen, SBN’s vice president. “Offering a well-rounded benefit program with membership is what our members expect in addition to preferred supplier and marketing support.”
Members of the National Association of Career Travel Advisors can pride themselves with the many benefits that SBN provides. For a complete list of SBN benefits, click here.
SBN is the travel industry’s leading national trade association representing independent contractors, outside sales advisors, cruise and tour oriented advisors, group oriented travel professionals and traditional ARC-appointed travel agencies that provide services and support to such professionals. Established in 1986, SBN’s mission is to represent the interest of independent travel entrepreneurs and to promote professionalism and recognition for the professional independent agent. SBN is an affiliate of ASTA, the American Society of Travel Advisors, the world’s largest travel trade association.