NACTA is pleased to provide its valued members with an affiliate program which supports our member’s business, outreach and extends the NACTA brand. The affiliates below offer communication exposure, discounts on business services and niche vendor amenities to supplement your business operations.
NACTA Communication Affiliates
Groups Today Magazine
• Free subscription for NACTA Members.
• Bimonthly magazine dedicated to group travel planning.
• Stay informed on group destinations and planner profiles.
• The Home Based Travel Agent Podcast is a professionally produced internet radio show (podcast) that has been produced since February, 2005, with over 300 shows in its catalog.
• The show’s hosts, Barry Kantz and Lorene Romero, talk about topics of interest to people in the travel trade community or for people interested in the travel business.
• The goal of the show is to increase your knowledge of the travel business and to help you grow your business. Click on the logo to learn more or to subscribe.
• Online resources
• Marketing Programs
• Exceptional Information Resource
NACTA Vendor Services Affiliates
• Discounts on business vendors such as: Office Depot, HP, ADP, UPS, FedEx, T-Mobile, credit card merchants, etc.
• Monthly promotions and value added such as free shipping or waived service fees.
• Click on the logo - and then create your own log-in to access the discounts.
• OneSimCard allows you to use your mobile phone or device in 200+ countries without incurring expensive calling, texting or internet data charges.
• Incoming calls are FREE in 160+ countries and outbound calls start at US $0.25 per minute, with data rates as low as US $0.10 per MB.
• OneSimCard comes with both a European and US mobile phone number, with additional phone numbers available in 65+ countries.
• Provides quality embroidered and printed apparel and promotional products.
• Access a variety of quality merchandise with NACTA's logo - Click image on left.
• Special offers are available on selective products.
• Voyager Website program offers beautiful sites which you can design - Take a look, click here.
• Provides a collection of enhanced, travel-centered widgets will add hugely powerful features to your Voyager website at no extra cost and with incredible ease.
• Special rates for NACTA members!
• Increase your business with client retention.
• Generate Quality Referrals - through consistent and constant communication.
• Easy, Fast, Convenient and Inexpensive so sign up now!
• Offers annual travel protection coverage to NACTA Members whenever they travel on industry-free, reduced-rate or full-fare tickets on scheduled Airlines, Amtrak passenger trains or cruise lines.
• Available coverage includes: Travel Accident Protection (AD&D) up to $1,000,000; 24 Hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance;
• Baggage and Trip Delay up to $300, Trip Cancellation/Interruption up $1,000 & Checked Lost/Stolen Baggage Reparation up to $5,000.
• NACTA Members have access to various insurance packages from health insurance, a free RX discount card, legal and technical support & more!
• A "Healthier U" Program offers free resources with information about prevention, exercise, nutrition, and management of chronic medical conditions.
• Bonus Benefits include a full complement of life, disability, critical illness, and accident plans, which many of them are discounted for NACTA members.
NACTA Association Affiliates
• NACTA Members receive ASTA Member rates on ASTA events.
• Join the Worlds Largest Travel Retailing Association.
• Benefit from Legislative State and Federal Representation.
• IGLTA is the leading non-profit global LGBT travel association representing over 1500 tourism industry members from over 70 countries. Special Membership discount for NACTA members!
• Key for connecting travel agents and operators to qualified, dedicated and LGBT-friendly suppliers and consumers.
• IGLTA has proven to be a valued network of professional, educational and business resources for the LGBT travel network.
• We help preserve the travel experience for future generations.
• Become a Tourism Caretaker and support the industry where you make your living.
• Don’t leave it to the other guy. Become involved today.